Thursday, March 31, 2011

Ballpark Fever

Opening day is finally here and i couldn't be more excited. Finally baseball games that really matter. I do realize that March Madness is still going on. Go CATS! But in my world i love the Reds and all things baseball for that matter. This season as you get ready to go support your favorite team I have found a few MLB items worth the purchase.

My first pick is great for all those people who don't have a needlepoint belt and are tired of the same old brown or black leather one they have worn for years. You can always count on Vineyard vines for great looking products that can with stand the test of time. This belt is a for sure winner in my book!


My next pick is another Vineyard Vines classic with a MLB spin on it. This tote is perfect for all the ladies to carry from the pool, to the beach, and to all those classes you wish you weren't sitting in. I am in love with this tote and i hope you will be too. 

My Final item that i am in love with probably would not look quite as cute on me as it would Darling Baby Bailey. I think all the little reds fans need one for game day, or everyday for that matter. I am now wondering if I can pull off a bow? Is 18 years passed the limit for wearing hairbows? Check it out.  Reds Hair Bow


P.S Since i wasn't able to post this until late i will add that the Reds pulled out a win today.   

GO REDS!!!
Blonde Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment