Monday, March 28, 2011

Shopping Advice from a Shopaholic

I love shopping and feel the need to share a few of my favorite websites with all of you.

Ebay is great for finding those items that you just can't pay full price for. But remember to check feedback and read the whole discription before bidding. I have gotten some great bargains such as my Vineyard Vines jumper, but i have also gotten ripped off, so be careful.

I do not know if etsy.com has been around for a long time or not but i have recently discovered it and think it is wonderful. I especially love the headbands available from http://www.etsy.com/shop/looking4lilly they are just too stinkin' cute and have awesome prices. I can't wait to get my hand on one or five. 


These are member websites where membership is free and you can get huge discounts.

ideeli.com          www.ideeli.com/invite/hannahbelle1430
hautelook.com
beyondtherack.com            http://www.beyondtherack.com/member/invite/B35C963A
jetsetter.com
gilt.com
swirl.com

I find huge deals on all of these and you get kickbacks for making multiple purchases.

I am also a fan of consignment shopping. A few tips for that is you can't go into a store with a certain item in mind, you must roll with what you find. Don't go if you are in a rush, it will be a waste of time. I like to set aside some time one day and go to multiple shops in a row. I find great items at my local consignment stores including, Lilly Pulitzer swimsuit, Ralph Lauren Oxfords, Lacoste Polo, and Minnetonka Mocassins to name a few.

Any great websites anyone would like to share would be greatly appreciated. I always love finding a good deal.

I never pay full price for anything so now i hope you won't either. Best of shopping luck!

Blonde Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment