Wednesday, April 6, 2011

My Week So Far

Havent't posted on here in a while... It seems to me that April will be my busiest month so far this year. Over the weekend Taylor and i ventured with the rest of the Kappa Sig guys to Standing Stone in Tennessee for Spring formal. It was a great time but shockingly enough there was no cell phone service so i was completely out of communication for a few days. Sunday was my usual Sorority meeting which is always a nice way to end my week. We have had many Sisterhood events this week including a trip to Stakz for some yummy ice cream, water balloon fight with the Kappa Alphas, and some good ole fun at the ballpark for the WKU vs. Louisville game. Next week is greek week so campus will be kinda crazy for everyone. We start our first activity for it tomorrow as a sorority when we have a fire to get pumped up. I am super excited for Monday when the Phi Mu's will be coming to my house for dinner. Agh! I guess I better actually go clean my room some before it gets too crazy on campus.

Until Next Time

Blonde Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment