Tuesday, March 29, 2011

BOOKS!

I love reading and even though i don's have nearly enough time to read during the school year as i would like. I have already chosen some books for my next beach read.

Here are a few of my past favorites and future reads. <smile>


The whole Pretty Little Liars Series are quite possibly my favorite books. I have finished it all and i was completely addicted the throughout all of the books. I think they were way better than the TV series is. Check them out.











I have a deep love of cooking and their is one cookbook that i can't wait to get a hold of. The Wasp Cookbook. It is very interesting to look through because it is divided into events rather than by course. I can't wait to order mine. I am thinking i will be cooking a Derby Dinner before the Derby because i am just that excited.










My newest book that any classy, preppy, person needs is the book True Prep. I have just started reading it and i absolutely love it. It will most definately be placed on my coffee table... or well once i actually have a coffee table. The dorms just don't have sufficient furniture...

I found this next book while shopping on amazon.com recently and i am obsessed to say the least. I actually already ordered it and I am eagerly awaiting it's arrival. A Southern Belle Primer: Why Princess Margaret will Never be a Kappa Kappa Gamma looks like it will be just too much fun to read. I will post a review after I finish reading it. I'm not going to make any promises though on when it will actually get read. Darn College!



Another Small note: I have a nook and absolutely love it! I have the cutest Lilly Pulitzer cover on it and it feels almost like a real book. I can't wait to head to Destin with my Nook in hand for some like beach reads. However i do enjoy having certain books that i will most definately feel the need to share in a hard copy.


I am off to class. Have a fabulous Tuesday and think of poor me as i suffer through Astronomy... <tear>

Blonde Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment