Saturday, March 26, 2011

Ten Things Every Girl Needs

1. A great cup. I love this one from http://www.marleylilly.com It is somewhat spill proof and just TOO darn cute. I can't wait to get mine in.







2.  A Pandora Bracelet. I love mine and all of my charms are compliments of Taylor. <smile>
I have a laughing Buddha, a four leaf clover, the lots of love bead, a valentines bead, and the forget me not bead. I love each and everyone and cannot wait to acquire more. 
3. A great black dress. Mine is from the J.Crew Factory store and it is perfect. I can dress is up with some awesome jewelry and heels, or i can slip on a pair of cute sandals and where it to dinner. I can't wait to get it on this summer.
4. I am in love with all things vinyard vines and some of my favorite things in the newest line are the Seersucker Patchwork shorts, The Patchwork classic tote, and Of course their coozies are the cutest and a summer necessity.
5. A sorority girl can never have too many lettered shirts either. I am in love with all of mine but my favorite one is from my Big Sis. It is red short sleeved with the burberry plaid letters stitched on. How can you beat Burberry Plaid? I loved it so much i had a matching sweatshirt made. It is black crewneck with the plaid letters. Adorable!
6.Every girl needs a set of pearls. If you don't have any i advise you move them to every gift list you may have. They are a perfect staple to any classy wardrobe. I prefer a very classic size over anything large although that is purely preferance.
7. I am in love with headbands and bows. I wear a headband basically everyday and my collection is always growing. I am open to any suggestions of places to find cute headbands/ hair accessories. I am needing some more spring print ones to add on as the weather warms and summer fast approaches. 
8. A really nice wallet. I love my Hobo wallet i received for graduation. Taylor always gets me the best gifts. Hobo wallets are great because they make it super easy to stay organized with a couple separate compartments and their size is perfect. They are just big enough to carry by themself, or drop it down in a purse and it fits just fine. I have the very classic brown leather but i love the fun spring colors as well. Big Decisions!
9. While i myself am not in need of any bowties. I am in love with them and I am so glad that Taylor loves them as well. Some of my favorite places for bowties and clothes to remain frattastic are, Brooks Brothers, Southern Proper, and my newest is high cotton ties.  I enjoy the headbands you can find in the coordinating patterns. Just wait till i reveal the easter outfit i have planned. 
10. My last and most essential thing is priceless. Every girl needs great friends and a even greater family. Im lucky to be surrounded by the best family their is. I have some pretty awesome friends too. Not to mention i have 105 sisters. I can't wait as the weather warms up for Pool Party Saturdays to start back up for another great  summer.
The family in Keystone Colorado. (Mark, Patty, Nick, Katie,John, Laura, Dan, Hannah, Baker, and Bailey)

Now it's off to bed for me. Long day ahead tomorrow.
Church in the morning followed by a long day of homework. Then of course sorority meeting and family dinner. As well as my weekly date night with Taylor. AGH! too much for one day.

Good Night, Blonde Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment